The subject that interested me this semester.

 


Good evening everybody, today I am going to tell you about my favorite subject in my career.

To be honest, the field of environmental research is not a field that I am passionate about, in fact it cost me a lot of advances and get good results with respect to the notes, we had to make surveys of the environment, analyze them, and reach conclusions depending on the topic we chose. However, what made it my favorite subject of this semester were the group works, because we could give our opinions on how we understood the topic and development of the work. Some of the topics that I remember were points of view, uses and practices, survey of the environment, besides my classmates were responsible with the assignment and I feel that I was able to meet good people who gave me to understand that it was the fellowship between students at the university.

The topic I liked the most was environmental study, because according to what I think there was more analysis regarding two communes of Santiago and make comparisons of the different types of service.

Well that's all I have to say, take care and be well.😊


Comentarios

  1. Hi Millaray! Fortunately I have met good people for my work groups too! It is good to be with people who create a healthy work environment. 😊

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Nothing better than a good working group, I'm glad you got along well with them and that they were able to do their jobs well, have agood day!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares