Hello everyone.

Today I am going to share about a little bit of my prospect. When I was a child, my best dreams were that I was a doctor, so I helped all the sick that need assistant and so I trusted that my family would never get sick  because I was there.

When I had to choose a career, I was not very convinced of what I wanted to do with my life and I did not have other options to choose, so I took to risk of entering architecture career, but what made me make the final decision was that I wanted to help my dad with his work.

For me, university life has been hard, sometimes I have collapsed but my family helps me to continue, the career is demanding, but if I had to work, I would like to be in an architectural office, because I hope that I will learn more with practice.✾✾

Comentarios

  1. its so hard to keep the rythm of this career sometimes but in the end will be so worth it!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. It’s a career that you have to learn to love, hope you have a great future ahead.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares