My favorite photo.

Hello everyone.

This afternoon I am going to comment on one of the photos that I like the most, In the image are my mom and my sister and the one who captured the moment was me. What makes this photo special is that my mom does not like to appear in photographs, and it is very difficult for me to agree to photograph her, so I had thought of using that filter of an application that I do not remember, it makes me laugh that you do not see the contour of the face and yet I can recognize them. This photo was taken in 2019 one day after my sister's classes, we tried many filters and we laughed at how the effects of the application changed our faces. I really like it because they both look so happy. It looks like a great memory to me. I say goodbye, have a nice afternoon.


 

Comentarios

  1. that's a nice picture, I can see how your mother and sister are having fun, good that you were able to take a picture of your mother, I don't have any of mine :(, regards

    ResponderBorrar
  2. It even makes me want to laugh! You can tell that it was a fun time and a lot of family connection! what a great photo! cheers!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. love that filter xd the faces of your sister and your mom look very adorable

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I really like this photo, they both convey a lot of joy.
    It reminds me of a music album but I can't remember which artist it is from ... good photo !!!!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares