Places I would like to visit.

 


Good afternoon everyone, I hope you are well before I start, I would like to clarify that I am not a person who travels a lot, in fact I go out of town at most twice a year, so I thought it was a good idea to write about the places that I find interesting to stay for a while and to visit them. I want to start with those places that are within Chile, I would go to the Huilo Huilo reserve in the region of Los Rios, I am very attracted by nature, and I love waterfalls, no doubt this reserve would be at the top of my list, then there is the Archipelago of Juan Fernandez, I find wonderful the mountains of this place, it looks so beautiful with the vegetation on the rocks.

Outside of Chile I would like to go to Canada to see the Niagara Falls, I find it impressive and a little extreme to go there as well as the Capilano suspension bridge, finally there is the Rideau Canal where you can take a ride on a Yacht. I have many more destinations that I like but these are the main ones so far. Finally, I would like to know, what are the places you would like to visit the most?


Comentarios

  1. Hello Millaray, it is very nice to meet and travel the world, once I was close to Huilo Huilo, and I recommend you visit the Termas Geométricas, they are very beautiful.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Millaray, I would like to visit India. I know it is a very unhealthy place but I really like the culture. I am very interested. Also, I would like to travel all over Europe by train

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I hope you get to see all those places and more, I would love to go to Santorini, that's my dream destination.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares