EXPERT ON MY FIELD

 



Hi everyone, in this blog I am going to tell you a little bit about the person who most attracts my attention, I admire Francis D.K Ching. Born in 1943 in Hawaii, United States, he graduated in architecture at the University of Notre Dame. He teaches architecture at Ohio University, where he had time to write architectural notes that were later published. Since then, he has written more books teaching design, graphics and more about architecture.                                                                                                                                                                    

To me, the most amazing work he did was that he wrote a total of twelve books, two of which I read and applied to my work, which has helped me a lot in understanding and representing plans. I am impressed that he has had the ability to retain all the knowledge he has acquired and can show it through a book that I am sure has helped many others. I understand that there is a lot of information in these books, but he solved several specific doubts that I have not asked those with more experience in the career. Regards 😊

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

Comentarios

  1. hiii my friend, how are you? first i think that Ching is a great and big influence that we have as arquitecture students, but i didnt know that he had more books so i will take a look to the others

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares