My favorite movie


Hello everybody!

 Today I´m going to write about my favorite movie.

The truth is that I really like watching movies, the problem is that when I like a movie, I watch it again many times and I even repeat the parts that I find funny or that I really loved, that bothers many times the people who share time with me at that moment.

In general, the movies I like the most are the comedy ones, I like to laugh a lot even if the situation is very absurd. The last movie I saw was "White Chicks", and I would recommend it, it makes me laugh a lot to see scenes that have now become memes.

I would like to know more funny movies, I don't have many that I like, and I'm bored of repeating always the same ones, in these last times I've seen more series. If anyone has a recommendation, I wish you could mention it to me. Have a nice day, bye.

Comentarios

  1. I have saw more series instead of movies too, but I'm more of drama series than comedy, same with movies, so I recommended you that see "Parasite" or "Miracle in Cell No. 7", in special the last if you want cry a little hahaha :)

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares