A little presentation 馃榿

           

Hi, I'm so new to this that the first thing I have to do is introduce myself. My name is Millaray Nahuel, I am 18 years old, I will soon turn 19, my birthday is May 26 but this year, as in last year I am going to get bored due to the pandemic. First, I studied at the Alexander Graham Bell school, then in second grade I went to the Madre Ana Eugenia school, because it was closer to my home, and now I study at the University of Chile. I live with my parents, my little sister and my adorable little kitten named Benito, I love to play with him. It's my baby. I don't have many hobbies, but I really like listening to music and reading novels. Well, I have nothing more to say. Thanks for reading my post. ❀

Comentarios

  1. Hi Millaray, I still love kittens pity that I am allergic :c, I saw that you like to read, some good novel to spend these confinement times? Best regards

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Heyyy Millaray, would you recommend me a book too? lately i havent found anything to read :(

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi 馃挅I also have a cat, his name is Naruto. "Benito" is for the series "Top Cat" or for the singer Bad Bunny?

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares