My favourite piece of technology



Good morning everybody:

 I hope you are well, today I am going to tell you about my favorite technological object, sincerely I’m a person very dependent on the cell phone, without a doubt I have spent a lot of time of my life occupying it, because it helps me a lot when researching, studying, speak someone, distracting myself in social networks and that my parents know where I am. I use it all the time, when I wake up until when I went to sleep, I know it’s wrong, but the problem is that it's very addictive. The main reason I like it is that it allows me to lose myself in everything when I listen to music. My life without the cell phone probably would be much more productive for myself and I would clearly be healthier. Sometimes I would like to stop using it, but today it is one of the most effective communications, especially with the current pandemic. Well, it is all for today. Goodbye, take care.

Comentarios

  1. I think it’s Difficult for people nowadays to not being dependent to smart phone, as you said, it’s the best tool that we have...But I think we need to Spend more time in the real world, with our families and with ourselves, our skills and talents, also our other hobbies. We have been losing it :(

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hello Millaray, how are you? Like many, I'm very dependent on the cell phone, is it already a part of you? As a complement almost, you can ask him anything and he will always say the right thing ,hahaha, see you, to waste time watching reels

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares